- What sort of profession in the wizarding world would you choose and why? Teacher of any kind. If Hogwarts had an elementary program I'd be totally set. I love watching a young child become an individual. Seeing their minds develop and expand is such a rewarding feat. I find that teaching the youth is the way to help our world in one of the biggest ways possible. We are molding the future of our world!
- You have to venture deep into the Forbidden Forest one night. Pick one Harry Potter character other than Hagrid and one object (muggle or magical), besides your wand, that you'd want with you.I know that Harry Potter or Dumbledore would be the most obvious choice but in my opinion I find them a bit over done and well I wouldn't really trust my life to either of them. The both seem to go to the extremes. I would choose Neville, he's clumsy but in a time of need he stands up to the task and doesn't fiddle around with negotiations. I'd totally bring my cell phone. I'd find a way to make it work dang it! It's alway with me no matter where I am. I had it on stage this weekend!
- If you had the opportunity to live forever, but your family and friends did not, what would you choose? And if you did choose to live forever, what would you do with eternity?
I have a fear of death and the life after. I grew up in a very religious household where my lifestyle as a bi-sexual woman is looked down upon. My faith faltered. I was told that I was wrong and that I would live in hell once I die, but that's slowly getting better for me thanks to a few friends. That scares me so when the chance at immortality surfaces, I'm taking it. I would spend my new existence finding ways to create a way to bring back my loved ones I'd lost and perfect the flaws in the methods wizards before me had used.
- If you could travel back in time to one point, when and where would you go? Why? The Elizabeathen Era. I am a traveler among this day in age. I am a theatre junkie and to be in the heart of where it began would be a dream. To see the theatre unfold before my very eyes and see Shakespeare himself put his shows on before the queen, oh can you just imagine?!
- What HP character do you identify with most and why? Neville Longbottom. I'm clumsy. Maybe even clumsier than Neville himself. I'm always falling over things and making a fool of myself in front of people. I do however, know that when i am needed I step up and jump right in no matter what the task. I do my best to achieve what needs to be done.
- What would you see if you looked into the Mirror of Erised? Me on stage on broadway. It's always been a dream of mine to sing on the biggest stage in the world. I love being in front of a crowd. I become a totally new person. My clumsiness and ackwardness disappear as I take on the character I am portraying.
- Do you believe that moral actions should be judged by the intentions behind them, or by the consequences they create? I believe that the consequences they create should be looked at not the intentions. We don't always get the outcome we want when we do something with good intentions in mind. It's not alway ones fault either. Outside influence and circumstances can create an undesired outcome.
- What was your ideal job as a kid? Has that changed? What is your ideal job now? Teacher. It has changed somewhat. I had wanted to be a kindergarten teacher. I still want that and am working on that. But I currently teach int eh arts. I work at a local theatre with their childrens summer program. I also work for a local high school teaching teens to spin flags and weapons as well as some dance.
- If you were able to invent one spell, potion, or charm, what would it do, what would you use it for or how would you use it, and what would you call it? I would create a potion that cures laryngitis. As a vocalist I know the consequences of a lost voice. It's horrifying to lose something you treasure, like your voice. It woul be called Singaspell
- If you were to face a boggart, what would it turn into? And what does it turn into when you throw the counter-spell, Riddikulus? Spider. I'm terrified of them. No matter where I am or what I'm doing, if there's a spider I'm running away screaming. Don't ask me why, because I have no idea. The counter-spell would create my friend Melanie. She might as well be me. She's always there when I need a friend and makes me laugh with the slightest ease.
- What do you look for in a friend? Personality. A person has to have a personality to match mine otherwise they wouldn't get along with me, I'm the kind of person that bursts into song no matter the place or time.
- What trait most annoys you about other people? Judgmental Attitudes. Who cares if you don't like me or my lifestyle. I am a lesbianbi-sexual and quite frankly it's none of your business. I love who I love, get over it and look at your self once in a while.
- What do you think are your top five abilities or qualities? Creativity, I am always writing something be it short stories or choreography. I love to be creative. Confidence, it's something you gain being on stage for so long. You need it so you don't barf on the front row. Loyalty, once you're my friend, you're stuck with me! Patience, you have to have a lot of patience to do my job! Curiosity, I'm getting to everything. It's a great trait but can get you in trouble.
- What do you think are your top five weaknesses or worst qualities? As stated before, I'm a bit too curious. I usually stick my nose in where it doesn't belong. I'm like that cat that never learned it's lesson but I have an unending supply of lives. Big Mouth, I speak my mind no matter who's standing near me. it's who I am if you don't like, oh well! I tend to let people's comments get to me, mainly on my height. I'm 4'9" and hate being called short or being laughed at when I can't reach something. Yeah I know that I call myself the musicalmidget but that's me. There are few people I let get away with joking with my size. Clumsy, I'm always falling or tripping over things. Sometimes over anything it's annoying but it's me. Did I mention I'm clumsy? I get aggravated easily but mainly at adults. Their intolerance for things different or not the norm gets on my nerves.
- Define in your own words the following key traits:
- Courage: The ability to do a job no matter the circumstances.
- Loyalty: Sticking to what you believe in no matter what other's may think
- Intelligence: Intelligence isn't just about being book smart it's the ability to know the difference between right and wrong.
- Ambition: Striving to achieve a dream.
- Courage: The ability to do a job no matter the circumstances.
- Name: Sarah
- Age: 23
- Where did you find out about us? Slightlymore invited me
- Do you plan on being active in the communities once you are sorted? Yes!
Free Nintendo Wii Points
I'm not putting this under a cut. On Aug 6th, my father suddenly passed away at home. It was completely unexpected and a shock to us all. I am a…
Ok, so here's the deal. I got a job, love it to death! But guess what, my last day is tomorrow. I've had the job for almost 3 months or so and she…